Thiel's Wheels, Upper Sandusky

LINK

They are going 100% Harley Davidson soon.

I was informed today that all new import motorcycles, ATV, UTV, scooters, dirt bikes etc., (Triumph, Kawasaki, Yamaha, and Honda), in their current inventory, will be sold at dealer cost, or they will go back to the manufacturers, no exceptions.

If anyone is looking to buy, there might be a good deal to be had...they currently have a good selection to choose from too.

That place was always a joke. If you went into the metric side usually one guy working the whole floor and hard to get anyone to help you. but if you walked into the HD side you were bombarded by 10 people, telling you anything you wanted to hear to make a sale.

I called over there yesterday.   They did have some agressive pricing on the bike that I checked.  Might be able to get a deal if you are looking to buy something that they have in stock on the metric side.  That being said Ask in Cbus was agressive in price matching as well if you want somebody who will still be around.