ar 9mm pistol

JaronsToy

Be a little careful posting pics with the butt stock on, I have one as well and have always been told that once i put on the butt stock in changes the weapon from a pistol to an ATF stamped weapon.

And bad ass build man! GLWS

Internet theorists have been speculating for a while about this. My advice......buy one FTF and don't worry about it.

Just wondering if talking about the recent SBS incident. I don't own one currently, but a Scorpion or MPX is in the cards soon. I will be employing a brace on either I end up with. Of course in the advent of some new ruling, I guess I will pony up the $200;for a stamp.

That' is changing in less than 90 days.

Link to source please. You've really brushed up on your gun-knowledge considering just 3 weeks ago the only gun experience you had was your grandfather's old shotgun with the 10-round tactical magazine. Since then, you've grown a few handguns and an AR build as well as an impressive knowledge of ATF policy discussion. I'm impressed!

Link to source please. You've really brushed up on your gun-knowledge considering just 3 weeks ago the only gun experience you had was your grandfather's old shotgun with the 10-round tactical magazine. Since then, you've grown a few handguns and an AR build as well as an impressive knowledge of ATF policy discussion. I'm impressed!

http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/bills.cfm?ID=130_HB_234

2923.11 E

I never said it was old. It was purchased a year before he died. Its an H&R dicks special that is basically a Chinese 870. He passed in August of 2009. I've been around guns for at least the past 20 years. A couple posts either before or after I mentioned I bought my first AR at the end of 2010. And I have been proficient in hand guns since shortly after turning 21, simply because we only had long guns growing up. Pretty far from the 3 weeks of knowledge you claim I have. When.I said I bought my first stripped low I meant my first stripped lower. I don't stumble on my words. So I think you owe me an apology because someone with your knowledge should have known about HB234 being signed by the governor aost a week ago.

Edited by zx3vfr

I never said it was old. It was purchased a year before he died. Its an H&R dicks special that is basically a Chinese 870. He passed in August of 2009. I've been around guns for at least the past 20 years. A couple posts either before or after I mentioned I bought my first AR at the end of 2010. And I have been proficient in hand guns since shortly after turning 21, simply because we only had long guns growing up. Pretty far from the 3 weeks of knowledge you claim I have. When.I said I bought my first stripped low I meant my first stripped lower. I don't stumble on my words. So I think you owe me an apology because someone with your knowledge should have known about HB234 being signed by the governor aost a week ago.

Identify where in that bill an arm brace becomes an SBR and I will publicly proclaim my mistake with full apology.

Identify where in that bill an arm brace becomes an SBR and I will publicly proclaim my mistake with full apology.

I never mentioned anything about the brace. Only responding to MT post about the 30 round magazine. Like my PM said. Learning how to read for fucks sake.

Edited by zx3vfr

I never mentioned anything about the brace. Only responding to MT post about the 30 round magazine. Like my PM said. Learning how to read for fucks sake.

I publicly apologize to zx3fr. I have no excuse other than not fully engaging in what I was reading before posting. Although I haven't fully read the bill, I have no reason to believe that he is not correct regarding capacity as that piece would fit what the legislature is trying to do.

What you quoted is the proposed changes to what defines and automatic weapon. That is not the magazine ban.

That was the reason they were banned and you could bypass it with a tax stamp because over 30 rounds made them machine guns in Ohio but not anymore because they have removed the laungauge saying more than 31 consecutive roubds

Those two statements are fairly correct, yes.

However those changes you quoted are still just definition changes.

Things have a way of slipping into bills and such, I'll believe it when everything is final and fully read. I'm not convinced there won't be something in there still prohibiting greater than 30rds. IMO