Great Bug Out Survival Rifle For Sale

myhondas

I have to assume that you are being sarcastic on the paracord. The original Air Force M6 manual stated that the airman was to take a length of parachute cord and wrap it around the barrel for all the same purposes that we do it today with 550 para.

Chiappa is releasing a modern "update" of the survival rifle. An M6 (12 or 20 gauge over 22LR), or a new X-Caliber 12ga/22LR with or without an 8 inch barrel multi caliber kit to fire from the 12ga bore. ( .380 , 9 mm , .357Mag/.38SP , .40 S & W, .44 Mag, .45 ACP , .410/.45colt  20ga?). Should have 8 barrels when sold.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/chiappa-firearms-x-caliber-finding-ammo-is-easier-than-pulling-a-sword-from-a-stone-shot-show-2014/

IMG_2754.jpg

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_2754.jpg

• Upvote 2

Yea,

I looked into that. Thought it would be a great gun to have. Can't find many dealers that have it either and those that do want more than the msrp reported.

The thing I liked about it was all the different calibers that it would handle.

The things I didn't like about it were: The overall weight, breakdown to two pieces was not easy, no simple way to carry all the barrels pouch with it, and most of all the CHEAP back stock foam material that only holds a couple of shells and breaks very easily.

Edited by myhondas

• 3 weeks later...

Oh oh, this might be a last chance offer to sell this neat rifle to a fellow ohioian / OR member. Some guy down in Fla wants to buy it. Pain in ass to ship out of state thru FFL's & all.

I would much rather sell it here preferably face to face. Guy is supposed to send me a usps mo within the next week or so. Someone is going to get a real deal on a cool rifle/shotgun !

Edited by myhondas