FS Browning BPS Trap

C-bus

Brand new, never-fired Browning BPS Trap. This gun has a 30" barrel, 3 Invector + chokes, extra fiber optic front sights, and very nice engraving. MSRP is over $800 in the current catalog. These guns have bottom loading and ejecting so perfect for lefties and right handed people. $600. FTF sale only. I'm in Columbus. Must be legally allowed to purchase a long-gun in Ohio. I'll ask to see ID, but bills of sale and DL copies are for pussies.

$575 if you are serving or have served in the US military.

Edited by C-bus

Funny. That's how I sold my Beretta 391 for asking price plus shipping. A guy in New England wanted that exact model for his kid's clay competition. Great guy - even sent me a pic of his kid dominating his first match.

Funny. That's how I sold my Beretta 391 for asking price plus shipping. A guy in New England wanted that exact model for his kid's clay competition. Great guy - even sent me a pic of his kid dominating his first match.

That was s great gun at a great price! I still regret not being able to get that one.

Just got done shooting at BW. Shot the A303 Trap for four rounds on the trap field and another 100 in skeet with my Citori. Had been shooting my 391 SC and hunting, but the Maple Citori was feeling neglected.

Beautiful gun. Good sale. If you enjoy sporting clays, I really like Briar Rabbit in Zanesville. 100 bird course is awesome.

I really need to try it down there. I'm just starting to get into sporting clays. I'm fairly competent at trap, and have just recently started shooting skeet and SC. I felt pretty good about 20/25 during my second round of skeet yesterday while my other three rounds were in the mid to high teens for perspective.

I really need to try it down there. I'm just starting to get into sporting clays. I'm fairly competent at trap, and have just recently started shooting skeet and SC. I felt pretty good about 20/25 during my second round of skeet yesterday while my other three rounds were in the mid to high teens for perspective.

I have never done skeet, we have a local club that does a public buddy trap on Thursday nights which is a blast. Closest thing to skeet for my is hitting the long shot from the side of the trap house.