Road Atlanta & VIR 4/4/15 - 4/6/15

RHill

Barber in march suck.first 2-3 sessions too cold so you seat and wait when it's get warmer.under 52F track is slippery.been going there for many years and finally stop.march every year is same ,travel that far and ride half day make no sense.+ $ 235 a day is way too much.i can ride 2 days at Jennings for that.

Barber in march suck.first 2-3 sessions too cold so you seat and wait when it's get warmer.under 52F track is slippery.been going there for many years and finally stop.march every year is same ,travel that far and ride half day make no sense.+ $ 235 a day is way too much.i can ride 2 days at Jennings for that.

Thanks for this. I will make plans for Jennings! Will try Barber another time.

Ever been to Road Atlanta in April?

Ever been to Road Atlanta in April?

Not in April.i have friend who live there ,and last few years it was low 50s .

In April I will go to barber,it's middle 60s to 70,and with N2 is not that many people as with stt.

Or you can go 4/26 to midohio.lol

4/26 is twilight.

I use to go to barber in march with stt,April with N2.but when barber start charge $ 235 a day I stop going.

I rather drive to Jennings and ride 2 days for same price.if you ride with somebody then each person have $ 235 in savings they can use for gas.

We going 1/30 to Nola .

• 2 weeks later...

I just registered for the 2 days at Road Atlanta as well as the one at VIR. 

I also registered for PIRC on august 29th and 30th as thats the first track days I have found where they will run both the north and south tracks together. 

Is that with N2?

you know you wanna....

I'll be signing up for that one as well as Road Atlanta and VIR in the coming days.  I like PIRC, but the traffic can get pretty congested at times because of the short track; PIRC is the only track I've ever pulled through the pitts because of traffic, the longer circuit should help with that.  I haven't paid close attention to the layout of the south track, but I hope they include something like the chicane at mid-o where passes can be made pretty easy by maintaining momentum.

you know you wanna....

I'll be signing up for that one as well as Road Atlanta and VIR in the coming days.  I like PIRC, but the traffic can get pretty congested at times because of the short track; PIRC is the only track I've ever pulled through the pitts because of traffic, the longer circuit should help with that.  I haven't paid close attention to the layout of the south track, but I hope they include something like the chicane at mid-o where passes can be made pretty easy by maintaining momentum.

The new addition looks fast to me.

Track-Expansion-PIRC.jpg

Turns 7-10 look like a blast.