Road Atlanta & VIR 4/4/15 - 4/6/15

RHill

Signed up for Road Atlanta :)

The new addition looks fast to me.

Track-Expansion-PIRC.jpg

Turns 7-10 look like a blast. 

Offtopic, but who cares....first vid gives a good perspective of camber.  Signed up for this as well :)

If you use the Ben Spies method of learning the track.. you will see its a Crocodile. 

I see it!  Looking to the right with jaw open, lunging forward to eat the paddock and kart track!

Lots of blind shit at VIR, 10 is tricky too as the apex is blind.

The one turn that looks tricky to me is 5a. On video it looks like you can take it so fast but then you have the left hander right after that so you cant run wide on the exit. 

• 4 weeks later...

Been slowly getting my pos together over the winter, just need to get my wheels back from powdercoating. I think the fluorescent color blows out the camera so hard to get a good idea what it looks like from pictures.  

20150223_094925.jpg

20150223_122134.jpg

Still have to cut down the ignition switch so I can fit my brake lever guard on the clip on with the motion pro throttle.

And I am down 17lbs so far from when I was riding last year. Hoping to make that 25lbs by the time RA comes around. 

Edited by Jester_

heh ya... I need a bigger garage. Thats Tims 636, and cbr in the corner in 1000 pieces, and also his cr50 sitting there for a pit bike. I just have my cbr and GSXR. And then the GTO is in there as well. 

Speaking of garages we are moving to a new house soon and I told her we could get the house she wanted if I could build a 60x40 garage in the back. So im looking forward to having that in the next year or two.