Great Deal on a GUNVAULT Gun Safe

myhondas

Harbor Freight is selling the Gunvault MiniVault Model GV1000s for $89.99 

With a 20% off coupon that comes to $71.99 + your local tax  Reg. price of this is normally $149.99 and the MSRP is $164.99.

I bought three of them from harbor freight in the last year. first one cost me $105, and the second was $92, and this one was $72......How can you go wrong at this price??????

gv1000s_1_zps92048f81.png

• Upvote 1

It's not the exact same one, I bet there are quality differences. I think it's still a decent deal but don't be fooled. Here is a link to the HF one.

http://www.harborfreight.com/handgun-safevault-61581.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

Edited by 2talltim

OP - any links to the model in your post? I don't see it on HF's site. I've been wanting to get one for awhile, just haven't gotten around to getting one.

It's not the exact same one, I bet there are quality differences. I think it's still a decent deal but don't be fooled. Here is a link to the HF one.

http://www.harborfreight.com/handgun-safevault-61581.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

Stellar reviews on that one... :crazy:

OP - any links to the model in your post? I don't see it on HF's site. I've been wanting to get one for awhile, just haven't gotten around to getting one.

Stellar reviews on that one... :crazy:

I'm betting it's the same one he speaks of, I've never seen HF carry the "Gunvault" brand. Here is the cheapest I've found on the real deal. http://www.overstock.com/#/7623967/product.html Edited by 2talltim

IT IS THE GUNVAULT THAT I POSTED IN THE PICTURE. The one on the HF website is not what I bought. It is NOT the deluxe version but the standard one. I only have the GUNVAULT safes and they are all the  GV1000 safe. The item 93473 is the one I got....I am not sure what the item 61581 is..... probably a cheap imitation of the GV perhaps..... I went to the link that tootalltim posted and it is a cheap version on the gunvault brand......SO BEWARE OF YOUR LOCAL HF SELLING THE 61581 INSTEAD OF THE 93473

20141230_160736_zps6d3etmjw.jpg

20141230_160746_zps1h2wexhj.jpg

Edited by myhondas

• 2 weeks later...

ordered one. Will be my first trial of a biometric.

"I miss America"

Got it a few days ago. Setup the biometric. Seemed fairly reliable. Until tonight. Went outside to smoke a cigar. 20 sumn degrees out. Tried safe when I came back in. Nada. Wouldn't open after at least half a dozen attempts. Put finger under armpit to warm it up thinking maybe it was a temperature thing. Still no open. Finally washed my hands in hot water. Worked. So either it's a temp thing or it doesn't like tobacco smell on the fingers. Either way it's not reassuring if this were a real SHTF scenario.

"I miss America"

Got it a few days ago. Setup the biometric. Seemed fairly reliable. Until tonight. Went outside to smoke a cigar. 20 sumn degrees out. Tried safe when I came back in. Nada. Wouldn't open after at least half a dozen attempts. Put finger under armpit to warm it up thinking maybe it was a temperature thing. Still no open. Finally washed my hands in hot water. Worked. So either it's a temp thing or it doesn't like tobacco smell on the fingers. Either way it's not reassuring if this were a real SHTF scenario.

"I miss America"

I think someone warned everyone about NOT getting the Bio one..I have NEVER liked them.... just give me the push button and in I am.