kershaw thermite knife on woot $19

Gixxus Christ!

Speaking of folders, I've been loving my SOG Flash 1 that I picked up a couple weeks ago. It is SO light (1.2 oz) that you forget you have it, uses an assisted deployment spring, has a deep carry clip has decent blade steel. Probably wouldn't freak a cop out either with its pocket knife-sized length. Anyone else have a favorite?

My kershaw leek composite blade. The spine of the blade is Sandvik stainless, the edge is cpm d2 tool steel. A little hard to hone but it keeps a finer edge way longer than any of my other knives and after a dozen strokes on some crock sticks it's good to go for a month or so

woot has gone mostly to shit since amazon took them over, but their logistics have improved dramatically.  too bad that hasn't enabled them to have a meaningful return policy.

I went via Amazon, maybe that is why mine arrived so quickly? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome Pokey! One annoying thing I've noticed about good knives is that you want to pull them out and share them with fellow fans/collectors, at sometimes the least appropriate times and places, like in a business meeting, at a restaurant... Lol. They are fun to flick while sitting in the couch.