Iron Pony lunch trip today 2/18

Casper

I'm only a few minutes away and normally wouldn't turn down an excuse to go to IP but I probably shouldn't push my luck in the slop.  The last thing I need right now is a fender bender.

Ditto, and my work schedule filled up after a nasty drive in so I decided to have lunch at my desk.

I do want to look at textile jackets soon though - hoping they have some sales on the medium-level stuff.

Pick another day and I'm in.  I need rummage through the clearance racks and see what I can find for this spring.  I don't have a proper riding jacket yet.  I've just been using my Carhart knock off.  LOL

Pick a warm day and we can oogle his FZ-07 as well.

Please do.  It will make me feel better about not buying the FZ09 that was sitting right next to it on the showroom floor. LOL  My wife told me that I look like a circus bear on a tricycle.    What a ball buster!!!!

Pick a warm day and we can oogle his FZ-07 as well.

Please do.  It will make me feel better about not buying the FZ09 that was sitting right next to it on the showroom floor. LOL  My wife told me that I look like a circus bear on a tricycle.    What a ball buster!!!!

Ha. Max Power says I look like a monkey fucking a football when I ride my wife's 600RR.