Hello All !

MasterPoe

Hello All !  

I heard about your site from a fellow motorcyclist and decided to check it out, I have been perusing the site for a bit before signing up. It looks like you have a good core group of people on here that keeps the site active, it's nice to see many fellow riders in my area and southern Ohio getting together even in the winter to hang out and discuss the hobby and/or use it as an excuse to drink beer (lol), either way it sounds like fun.

I'm 37 and been riding since I was 10 years old, and love every moment. I like cruisers and sport bikes, which is the reason why I have to have one of each so I can for fill that need to grind in the twisties or just putt along and enjoy the cow watching. I mostly have been riding solo but towards the end of last season started feeling the need to make some motorcycle friends so to go on some group rides and experience some different roads or routes.

Attached are a couple pics of my bikes,

I just picked up the FZ1, it's fairing has been removed and i'm thinking the previous owner didn't replace it due to an accident that the bike was in. overall the bike looks to be in great mechanical condition from what I understand the previous owner was a motorcycle mechanic that worked at a dealership, well I guess I'll find out this riding season.

Stay Warm !!

Later !       

Welcome, great looking bikes, and as CSC said...

526fc5fbb36556b048b3238bccf4d407.jpg

Thats Hilarious !!!!

Welcome to the forum! Good looking bikes. I miss my sporty sometimes, but I needed to move onto something bigger.

I get that, i almost traded it in on a Street Glide but could not justify the payment, for the same cost I can get a new truck. It's still fun to ride and i satisfy urges for upgrading when i can rip down a country road and and listen to the unmistakable sound a Harley makes.

good times !