OR Valkyrie Event??

madcat6183

So it's about time for another OR class with these guys I think. 

Scheetz and Jason ran a great CAC that a lot of us took last fall when it was freezing out, and it turned out to be a beautiful day with friends, guns, and learning.

I feel like it's about time to get another one in.

Let's throw some dates out and see what the Instructors have coming up/open.  I'd like to get another course in before the twins arrive(June/July) and will be pretty busy with races and the family stuff from May on.

What's everyone think? 

I'd be game for this.  One question...I'd love to get my significant other in on this if it's not over the top kind of a class.  She comfortable with guns and she's a safe shooter, I'd just like for her to have some better defensive skills.

I'd be game for this.  One question...I'd love to get my significant other in on this if it's not over the top kind of a class.  She comfortable with guns and she's a safe shooter, I'd just like for her to have some better defensive skills.

The class is desgned to force you out of your comfort zone while engaging a target. In a safe environment.

She's fine as long as she can put up with us.

• Upvote 2

And if Parks is planning on appearing he better be on the opposite end of the firing line from me. :)  I'll have enough distractions and don't need him eyeballing me like the last cheeseburger in hungrytown.

• 2 weeks later...

So bumping this up, what about the last weekend in April?  or early May?  I feel like I want to get a class in before we have the twins because after that I want my wife to take a few classes with the guys while I stay home and let her get her training in. 

Twins will be hopefully July, but possibly June.  I just need a full 1.5 weeks out planning to call off from the bar Saturday night.

Thoughts on trying to get something on either the 25th or 26th?