Kawasaki H2 sighting NEO

F4iguy

So I was working last Friday, making sales calls(which is what I do) and I stopped in at HMF Motorsports. I started looking at this bike, and my brain was saying "OMG that's an H2!". So I said, "is that an H2?" And of course the answer was "yes". My next question was "can I sit on it?" And the answer was "yes". It turns out the owner was the one that approved my request. Here are some pics, and a link to his motovlog. Pretty cool.

post-17407-14300815628955.jpgpost-17407-14300816085796.jpgpost-17407-14300816361738.jpg

http://youtu.be/vhtBY6K2WCU

• Upvote 1

He was down at MidOh a time or two last year on his HP4.  I'm sure you were on track with him that day John.

I first met him at the drag strip on a Wednesday night out at Norwalk - he brought his crew out there.  I was told he did IT stuff for a living, but he's definitely not afraid to drop coin and he surrounds himself mostly with friends that drop coin too.

He is replicating an existing build on his bike and is expecting to go from 198 to 243. Super nice guy, I've been out riding with that crew highway bombing at night. Kinda boring especially when I'm riding the slowest 1000 in the market. (Read that as I'm always last.)

out of curiosity, has anyone seen any comparisons between exotic cars and the H2?

I'm talking 0-100 or roll-on at highway speeds.

The tail end of the video has him running roll ons against tuned ZX14's and leaving them behind, but it's not a huge gap or anything -- but it doesn't matter if you win by and inch or a mile.....winning is winning......now go live your life a quarter a mile at a time :D

• 2 months later...