Would you buy from this type of online store?

Bad324

Would you buy sauces, rubs, flavors etc. from an online store?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy sauces, rubs, flavors etc. from an online store?

• Yes
    • No

Trying to see if a venture is worth pursuing. There are plenty already (locally I only know 2 stores)

so not sure but id want to start with an online store then maybe branch out in to hitting flea markets and festivals and what not then moving maybe in to a store.

It would be a store of condiments, sauces, rubs and specialty flavors of all kinds.

If it made sense, I would. Would have to be something I couldn't get locally and would have to make sense with shipping. I'd throw in some Jerky too. I love me some good jerky and commercial stuff is crap.

Actually a friend of mine from college is in the jerky business. He's from up your way....Brecksville I think.

That's where I grew up! Hmm wonder if he would be looking for an online retailer :D

Does he have a brick and mortar or just a web presence?

Think he's a franchise and no brick/mortar for him.  I know he travels A LOT, like almost weekly, 3-4 days a week.  But always home for Fri-Sun.  Single dad with 2 kids living with him so must do pretty well.  They are old enough to stay home alone obviously.

Nice cars, dresses nice, and very polite, just don't see him often.

I mean I think its a good idea, never know, could be the next pampered chef.

Think he's a franchise and no brick/mortar for him. I know he travels A LOT, like almost weekly, 3-4 days a week. But always home for Fri-Sun. Single dad with 2 kids living with him so must do pretty well. They are old enough to stay home alone obviously.

Nice cars, dresses nice, and very polite, just don't see him often.

I mean I think its a good idea, never know, could be the next pampered chef.

Interesting...wonder what that franchise is as I've not heard of anything similar to what that sounds like

I'd start with Amazon or eBay. You'll pay thru the wazoo for a site integrated to an ERP. We're currently engaged in a 6 figure web creation fiasco with punch out catalogs for specific customers et cetera.

I buy peanut butter through Amazon. I'd buy all groceries online if feasible.

Sounds like you need some Dusty's Dust. Ass-kicking pepper powder. Little influence on taste, big influence on heat. I'll get you some when its ready if you like. Grown and made in the 419.

1a6d5031bd156385574577b2bbfe462b.jpg