DucRx...great experience!

330racing

Bought a Ducati Monster off a board member a couple weeks ago....it had had some work done by Pauly last year. I noticed a small oil leak coming from the left side case cover, which was removed when previous work was done. Contacted Pauly and he had me bring the bike over a couple days later. After two days he fixed the oil leak at no charge, even though I'm not the original customer. Nice to see someone stand behind their work. Thanks Pauly! !

In all fairness Pauly is looking good. Those pedals will do amazing things for your bod if you commit yourself. I was hooked for a few years and wish I had never stopped. I must say his butt is a lot cuter when working that tire machine. Props to ya Bubbie. Have a good ride this weekend and a better one when you get to the mountains.

Glad Pauly got the problem corrected. He's a good guy. Sorry you had the experience. If I would have known I would have had the bike back over at Pauly's before I put it up for sale.