PIRC this weekend

RHill

First time at PIRC for me. I really enjoyed the track and the elevation changes. Had to clean my pants out a few times going into turn 1 though. 

I liked how they ran the Novice group too; it's more like an advanced beginner group. I felt bad for the new people though. No class room exercises or instructions. They really benefited me starting out at Nelsons. 

I didn't run a lap timer in the morning but in the afternoon i was running in the 14s consistently and then 13s with two back to back laps in the 12s in the last session.

The real excitement came on the drive home when I blew a trailer tire between the PA and OH signs on 76. Glad i didn't forget my spare this time. 

I plan on going to the July and August weekends. I may hit up the one in June also. 

First time at PIRC for me. I really enjoyed the track and the elevation changes. Had to clean my pants out a few times going into turn 1 though. 

I liked how they ran the Novice group too; it's more like an advanced beginner group. I felt bad for the new people though. No class room exercises or instructions. They really benefited me starting out at Nelsons. 

I didn't run a lap timer in the morning but in the afternoon i was running in the 14s consistently and then 13s with two back to back laps in the 12s in the last session.

The real excitement came on the drive home when I blew a trailer tire between the PA and OH signs on 76. Glad i didn't forget my spare this time. 

I plan on going to the July and August weekends. I may hit up the one in June also. 

I was pitted right beside you, had no idea it was you or would have stoppe over to chat.