Watch out for crazy road ragers

durk

Not a hater, at all. Your city is filled with human garbage. It's just a fact, man.

Arguably the safest big city in Ohio, so there seems to be more human garbage in the other cities. ;) Much fun things to do in C-Bus, and the short North and Arena District is full of great food and adult beverage options. I am no city boy "by any means", but I really do enjoy spending some time in downtown Columbus.

"Columbus, it's alright"

the slogan for the city as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather be living here than Cinci, Cleveland or Dayton. If you want to see the worst of the worst drivers head to Atlanta, and may god have mercy on your soul. 

• Upvote 2

I've been in Arizona 3 days and I'm just blown away. I truly thought drivers could not be any worse than those in the SW Ohio/Tri State area but this place is sure giving that title a run for their money

I much prefer driving out here... People suck at driving in Ohio and Arizona both, but at least they know where the gas pedal is out here lol...id go fucking crazy moving back to Ohio and not being able to do 80-90 while blending in with traffic

There's no courtesy out here is the problem... If you hit your signal, people block you... Nobody let's anyone out... They don't even wave thank you out here, like when you wave someone through or something... Bunch of asshole drivers

Edited by Steve Butters

I much prefer driving out here... People suck at driving in Ohio and Arizona both, but at least they know where the gas pedal is out here lol...id go fucking crazy moving back to Ohio and not being able to do 80-90 while blending in with traffic

There's no courtesy out here is the problem... If you hit your signal, people block you... Nobody let's anyone out... They don't even wave thank you out here, like when you wave someone through or something... Bunch of asshole drivers

Oh yea I agree with all that. Twice yesterday I had two different jackasses cuss me out because when taking off from a red light that turned green I accelerated normally leaving a car length between me and the car in front. Like motherfuxkers relax, that 6 ft isn't gonna get you there any faster

Oh yea I agree with all that. Twice yesterday I had two different jackasses cuss me out because when taking off from a red light that turned green I accelerated normally leaving a car length between me and the car in front. Like motherfuxkers relax, that 6 ft isn't gonna get you there any faster

When we were heading home from Vegas, two assholes in a BMW pulled up next to us cussing us out for going too slow... We were doing 80 in a 65 already... If you wanna go faster, fine, just pass me and roll on... But cussing me out for going too slow while I'm already 15 over? Go fuck yourself.

Seeing that video and reading about that crazy chic running down that motorcyclist just confirms my idea to stay away from the crazies. Too many wack jobs out there.