PIRC

RHill

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just made sure I was signed up for 7/18-19 and 8/29-30.

Really considering extending the 8/29-30 by heading to VIR for 31st north then 1st full course.

Not worth it for a day, but for 2 it would be manageable by splitting driving.....and if Brandon scores some N2 track days, gas wouldn't even be that bad.  Hell, what time did we actually go to sleep after the drive from Atlanta to VIR?  Don't forget, it will be 2 tracks, North and Full on 2 days :hungry:

Anyone doing PIRC the 20th or 21st? I wasent planning on it but I could be convinced. 

Its the weekend before the WERA races so there should be someone to get a good tow from. 

Brandon and Ron were talking about it.

Heres the plan, go do PIRC on the 20th, then come to Mid-O for the 21st twilight and 22nd.

I think I'm gonna make the 20th at PIRC. I don't think I'll make the twilight at Mid-O on the 21st, but I want to make it there on the 22nd. That's the plan for now anyway.

Edited by TRMN8TR

Great pit bitch you made Ron....had to change my own wheels during a twilight. Show up late just to be around when the beer starts flowing...

Twilight was amazing...pirellis seem to be some pretty good tires as well

Continuing off topic....Make that both the twilight and track day at Mid-O were amazing.  Weather couldn't have been better, ran a ton of laps at PB pace, got to hang out and turn laps with some buds....really a great weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...