Thanks, Iron Pony

JohnG

Credit where credit is due.  It was a simple thing, but Andrea at IP spent the time with me and I appreciate the little things.

My Joe Rocket Phoenix mesh jacket was having issues.  Like the forearm/elbow pads were crumbling and no longer protecting my elbows.  Looked on line and saw replacements for $25 bucks.  Instead of doing the on line thing and since I was riding and wearing the offending jacket that day, I decided to swing by IP and see what they had.  Ended up spending close to an hour with Andrea and left with new pads in the jacket for just over 25 bucks.

Like I said, it was just a little thing but she took the time to get me what I needed and people need to hear feedback.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1

This is why it's prudent to give the physical stores a chance to compete. They just may surprise you.

Fact.  Not that I haven't enjoyed shopping on line with a couple of our other sponsors here, but I got what I needed in a fast and effecient setting and supported a local business...

Credit where credit is due.  It was a simple thing, but Andrea at IP spent the time with me and I appreciate the little things.

My Joe Rocket Phoenix mesh jacket was having issues.  Like the forearm/elbow pads were crumbling and no longer protecting my elbows.  Looked on line and saw replacements for $25 bucks.  Instead of doing the on line thing and since I was riding and wearing the offending jacket that day, I decided to swing by IP and see what they had.  Ended up spending close to an hour with Andrea and left with new pads in the jacket for just over 25 bucks.

Like I said, it was just a little thing but she took the time to get me what I needed and people need to hear feedback.  Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have heard both good and bad about Iron Pony. Next time I'm in the Columbus area, I will have to stop in.

Simple things like treating a customer right and with respect goes a long way. Great customer service is rare these days.