Shoei Neotec Borealis Modular Helmet

RidersDiscount

One of the best modular helmets on the market today, the Shoei Neotec is now available with high-visibility graphics. The Borealis Neotec was designed with long-distance riders in mind.

neotech_borealis01.jpg

The Neotec is a modular helmet, which means that the face shield lifts up if you choose to do so. In addition to a multi-position face shield, the Neotec has an adjustable sun visor built right in the helmet. The Neotec comes with a Pinlock visor, which is easily removable for changing shields.

MSRP $752.99neotech_borealis02.jpg

neotech_borealis03.jpg

Shoei's Neotec has a high-quality ventilation system to provide the rider with maximum comfort. The 3-position top vent takes in air while the new adjustable exhaust vent expels unwanted warm air. Additional ventilation is also found on the inside of the helmet, with several funnels built right into the EPS.

neotech_borealis07.jpg

The interior of the Neotec is completely removable and washable. Made with Shoei's 3D liner, it is comfortable for long rides. There are even notches in the liner for eye glasses. Additionally, the liner has removable ear pads to create room for a communication system like the Sena 10U. The chin curtain is also removable on the Neotec.

neotech_borealis05.jpg

The Shoei Neotec is available in sizes XS-XXL.

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Edited by RidersDiscount

The Neotec is hands down the best helmet I've ever owned (and I've had a bunch across the board). Other than being pricey (welcome to Shoei helmets), I have no complaints and I've never met another Neotec owner with complaints. I'll never get another non-modular helmet nor one without the integrated sun shield.

People think modular helmets are noisy but that is not the case here. I have the Shoei Qwest helmet as well and it's definitely noisier. I haven't used that helmet since I got the Neotec last year.

So Casper lost my earlier post that said     Best Hemet EVAR.    Thanks Casper.

Pro tip for extra air flow.  Crack the visor an inch or two, that creates a ram air effect that REALLY jams air into the vent on top of your head.

Edited by Tonik

The Neotec is hands down the best helmet I've ever owned (and I've had a bunch across the board). Other than being pricey (welcome to Shoei helmets), I have no complaints and I've never met another Neotec owner with complaints. I'll never get another non-modular helmet nor one without the integrated sun shield.

People think modular helmets are noisy but that is not the case here. I have the Shoei Qwest helmet as well and it's definitely noisier. I haven't used that helmet since I got the Neotec last year.

Appreciate the feedback on this!

So Casper lost my earlier post that said     Best Hemet EVAR.    Thanks Casper.

Pro tip for extra air flow.  Crack the visor an inch or two, that creates a ram air effect that REALLY jams air into the vent on top of your head.

Thanks for the feedback! 

I didn't think I could get a helmet that flowed air better than my Shoei Qwest. Man, was I wrong, the Neotec flows a bunch of air. I was skeptical on modulars, but I figured might as well try one and I'm sold now.

Awesome!