Wailin Wayne Weekend 9/10 - 9/13, 2015

Casper

555 is certainly more challenging than US 129 but not in a desirable way. Only because of the chip seal & gravel. We did a 5 mile section of it last weekend to get to 676 from 377. It's not a good road to ride at pace.

If you would have turned right instead of left you would have had a very good section of 555 to ride.But you made the right choice,676 is one of my favorite roads and it's in very good condition right now.

As for the w.w.weekend write up...those pictures are about 5-7 years old.I know a few of those places and they don't look like that now. Anything north of Portersville is not in good shape.

This event is right in my local area and will require my attendance. I think the main theme of the WW and I am just speculating is to ride the Wayne trail system on a 500 lb ADV bike with fellow enthusiast. It's nice to have help picking these beast up when they take naps on the downhill side of a trail. Plus there are so many gravel, chip&seal shit bumpy roads and 3digit curvy, fun roads in the area that are a hooligan fest on a ADV bike. with 100hp, 7-10 inches of properly set  up suspension travel, skid plate, wide set of bars for leverage and a shit load of v twin torque it's all disciplines of motorcycle riding rolled into one intense time. I think the 555 thing is a advert thing of what we have here in Ohio. We all know the road and it is what it is. If I had someone from out of state visit for 4 days parts of 555 would be on our list of roads just so they can they have done it.

Here is a video of Chad's event last year: