Who can set up my suspension?

330racing

It's not that difficult.   Even if a shop sets it up for you that's just the baseline.  If you REALLY want to dial it in you're still going to have to know how to make adjustments.   The base settings on Sport Rider are usually pretty good.  They also have fine tuning guides.

• Upvote 1

It's not that difficult.   Even if a shop sets it up for you that's just the baseline.  If you REALLY want to dial it in you're still going to have to know how to make adjustments.   The base settings on Sport Rider are usually pretty good.  They also have fine tuning guides.

Buncha this. Very mild mechanical inclination needed. Mine is still undersprung for the bike and I's combined weight, but it's not too far off. But, I'm considerably bigger than the average rider

I agree. Do it yourself. I have been researching and learning all about suspension tuning this year to dial in my CBR1000RR. It has been fun to learn something new.

Google Dave Moss, SportRider and Motorcyclist online for suspension tuning.  Motorcyclist online even has a free suspension tuning sheet for printing to help keep records / take notes as you dial in your suspension.

Rider Sag & Free Sag

This is a perfect opportunity for you to learn more about your bike.

Just saying.

OhioBob

Do shocks from any other bikes fit the 300?

GSXR and ZX6R rear shocks can be swapped in with ease. Believe Ohlins and Elka make pricier aftermarket alternatives, but the popular upfit are the 600 OEM swaps - which can be valved and sprung for even more improvement. Forks, on the other hand, need some crafty work or aftermarket replacements