Attn: PC Gamers

Tonik

I heard the other day that Microsoft is going to stop publishing a change log of updates to Windows 10. So not only are the updates compulsory, but now you'll not even know what was updated and why. Good luck tracking down post patch issues. I can remember many times on XP and a few on Win 7 where an MS patch broke something and I was able to fix it by rolling back prior to the patch. Makes me nervous.

Edited by ScubaCinci

I heard the other day that Microsoft is going to stop publishing a change log of updates to Windows 10. 

There are a group of us that have convinced MS to at least make them available to Enterprise customers. So it will be public knowledge at that point.  They have done some major rearranging of the update group, I think in part due to all the shitty updates last year and a half or so. So things are a bit disorganized right now. I think they just made a stupid decision...and needed a band of irate enterprise customers and famous MVP's to get together and tell them they were retards.