Pittsburgh

Bad324

I've been to Pitt several times but always for work and never as a tourist. Wife wants to do a day trip and came up with this Hop On, Hop Off bus tour thing in Pitt since one of her friends just moved there.

So I need suggestions of must see/do things as well as restaurant and brewery recommendations other than Primanti Bros and FatHeads since those are been there done that's.

Do the incline, go in town and get x food topped with french fries (even the salads!) then get the hell outta dodge. Also, don't wear a Bengals or Browns jersey or be prepared for a beatdown. Last time I was there (for a wedding in Oct a few years ago), I'd say 70% people milling around the shopping area along the river were wearing Steelers jerseys/jackets/shirts/colors. It was like being at a frickin game.

A GF and I went a couple years ago for the weekend and really enjoyed the incline, Primanti Brothers, shopping in several of the hip-and-trendy neighborhoods, visiting the Frick House, Art gallery and car & carriage museums (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frick_Art_%26_Historical_Center).

Carie says, "definitely do the inclines, go to point park, and visit station square". 

Sweet those are all stops on this bus tour thing so I'll make sure of that.

She got any restaurant or brewery recommendations? 

Primanti brothers is supposed to be good and been on travel channel/food network...never been there so second hand info.

ehhh been twice and have found it highly overrated. Wife hasn't been so might give it another shot