1 week 'til..........

Fonzie

kinda funny how all the comic book hero movies come out at once.

but im betting box office batman kills all, just on the sole fact of the heath ledger. people are gonna wanna see what actually drove him to a huge depression.

Which is going to be better: Iron Man or Batman or Hulk?

As big a Batman fan as I am, from the trailers, I think Iron Man is gonna kick butt!! Robert Downey Jr.'s the schnizzle.....Liked him ever since Less Than Zero. Seems like he's got some really funny lines in this one.

Your post gives me the idea to make this a poll if I can edit it.......or start a new one. Don't see where I can edit to poll, so guess I'll make new one......

or even the new movie with Will Smith.. i think its called Hancock. Heres the link. www.sonypictures.com/movies/hancock

Yeah....That one looks like it'll be a funny, real life take on superheroes

+1 for Ironman! I'm going to 'wait and see' about the Hulk... let my friends see it first and let me know if it's worth the hype.

Agreed. I wasn't that crazy about the first Hulk movie. Too over the top for my taste. I know the comic purists say that's how the Hulk really should be, but for someone who grew up watching the old TV show with Lou Ferrigno, I just thought it was TOO much.

Different director & cast for this one though, so I think they want to re-start the franchise & make up some lost ground