Why i have been inactive as of lately...

Hoblick

• 3 weeks later...

Awsome car !!!  any et's from the dragstrip ?   I hate burnouts, my truck can do that.  Great power, the rear end in those is the weak link i've always thought...  I luv it !!!!!

the rear end is fine, at least on the performance pack cars, its an iron diff.  

weak links on the new stangs are...

for 6spd cars, the transmission, halfshafts, and oil pump gears (this is all considering your making over 600 rwhp)

auto cars, oil pump gears

there are stock motor, stock trans, stock halfshaft,  automatic mustangs in the 9s.

the 6pd manual cars shock the driveline so much they play hell on the half shafts, especially on a sticky tire.  the fastest 6spd car is a low 10sec pass.  the automatics are straight killing it.

the fastest pass in an auto is 9.07 at 158mph.  hellion twin turbo kit, on stock motor with MMR oil pump gears,  stock transmission with a converter, DSS half shafts, css one piece carbon fiber drive shaft, and slicks and skinnies.  full interior car that weighed 4025lbs with driver

Edited by Hoblick

• 1 month later...