Roadrage Intentional hit during pass 2-up helmet only gear (texas)

motocat12

If you go to trial for a MM or M what type of trial is it?

MMs are not criminal.   :bitchfight:

Criminal charges (Misdemeanors and felonies) carry the risk of jail time and can be handled by probation, and can be heard by a jury trial if you so choose.  They also go to the DOJ as part of your criminal record.

Infractions (Minor Misdemeanors) carry no risk of jail time, no option for probation, nor do you have the right to a jury trial.  You can choose a bench trial, but good luck getting a public defender.  

Edited by Scruit

I do believe that if this old asshat had done this to anyone in the group I ride with he would not be getting out of the hospital until long after the riders he just took out. What a douse bag move.

This was not the riders fault in any way shape or form.

I do believe that if this old asshat had done this to anyone in the group I ride with he would not be getting out of the hospital until long after the riders he just took out. What a douse bag move.

This was not the riders fault in any way shape or form.

Remember those bikers that tried to do that in New York.  Worked out very poorly for them.

Maybe, but be warned that it's very different if you are there to see the entire situation develop versus jumping in at the end where you may not have all the information. 

Why risk going to jail yourself - you won't improve the victim's condition - and you may complicate the situation to a point where you hurt the prosecution. 

But that's logic talking without the benefit of adrenaline.  Still, back to your regularly scheduled e-thuggery...

• Upvote 1