Paris...

Bad324

Tpoppa.....watch the rest if you get a chance, well worth it. I have a lot of admiration and respect for this guy, he is very brave and no doubt has many old and new enemies. Him trying to help others who are trying to escape the life they lived, speaks volumes to me on how much he truly loves mankind and loves living life.

I was trying to verify some comments from that video.  This religion of peace is sounding a lot less peaceful.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/025-muhammads-sex-life.htm

Although the Qur'an didn't appear to have enough space for topics like universal love and brotherhood (which Muslims sometimes insist are there, but aren't), the list of sexual partners that Muhammad was entitled to is detailed more than once, sometimes in categories and sometimes in reference to specific persons (ie. Zaynab and Mary).

Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time.  He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night.  He had sex with a 9-year-old girl and married his adopted son's wife (after arranging a quick divorce).  On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they had watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

So, by any realistic measure, the creator of the world's most sexually restrictive religion was also one of the most sexually indulgent characters in history.

Also describing Mohammed as a "Warlord that owned sex slaves" doesn't give much credibility to the argument that Islam is a "Religion of Peace." 

I'll try to watch the rest when I have time.

He is a far cry from what we know of Jesus that is for sure. LOL

Nevermind, news is saying no explosives found. There was a tip called in to police in Hanover, Germany. The game was cancelled and evacuated.

News was saying a massive bomb was found in emergency vehicle parked at the Germany vs Netherlands game. Other news sources are saying nothing was found. They are still dealing with it. Local subway transit closed down for some reason.

edit: Stadium is in Hanover, Germany. The threat in the train station was a false alarm. Also, a concert at a second stadium was evacuated.

edit: In other news, Anonymous is already claiming they shut down 5500+ ISIS twitter accounts.

Edited by ReconRat

http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-disturbing-muslim-refugee-video-you-will-ever-see/

The video has some shock to it, but pretty much sums up what is going on...

You can deny all you want, you can call names, whatever, but it will not change reality.

They have waited thousands of years to this time to come and we are handing it to them on a silver platter.

Evil does exist, and some cultures are evil.  To oppose a culture, religion, or ideology is not racist.  Very simple, be tolerant of others and do your thing, but once you tell me that I have to accept and tolerate destructive behavior in the name of tolerance...  We have a very big problem that I am willing to die for.

• Upvote 2

Also in aerospace news, Britain decided to purchase P-8 maritime patrol and the F-35B purchase is back on for the carriers. Britain had to call Canadian and French submarine hunters, when an unknown submarine was found near Scotland.

European nations are boosting defense spending.

Edited by ReconRat

quick analysis:

Look at the radar track map in the link.

1. The area of Turkey overflown is about 2 miles wide. At 600mph that's about 12 seconds. Apparently Russia and/or the Russian pilots thought that would be ok. It appears the first overflight was "allowed" with warning, the second overflight was not.

2. The adjacent area targeted, is the Free Syrian Army. Nearby is two areas of conflict (or more) with Assad's regime army. It also appears that Assad's army is attempting a pincher movement to surround this territory along the Turkish border near the Mediterranean.

3. Turkey's political and military found this unacceptable. The downed aircraft might have been targeted and hit over Turkish airspace, but it's flight path continued on into the Syrian area of the Free Syrian Army. Russia and Turkey will now argue about it.

edit: one more, it appears the Russians lack radar coverage or an early warning capability, or problems communicating with the pilots, or all of the above. Normally the intercepting Turkish F-16s would have been spotted with just enough time to warn the pilots to break off and avoid conflict. Or they just didn't give a damn.

edit again: I wondered why the radar track appeared to show two Russian/Syrian aircraft. That's because there were two aircraft making the attacks.

Edited by ReconRat

This kind of shit irritates me to no end...

SIS does not operate in the area where the plane went down. But other rebel groups do, including al Nusra Front -- al Qaeda's affiliate in Syria -- along with more moderate U.S.-backed groups.

and

Turkey said it had issued 10 warnings to the aircraft before two F-16s responded "within engagement rules" near the Turkish-Syrian border.

The fact that the U.S. 'backing moderate rebel groups' is just poor strategy.   I'll give the U.S. the benefit of the doubt and assume that the aircraft were purchased directly from the manufacturer, and not supplied to Turkey by our own military, but we're tangentially tangled in a conflict with Russia now.  It could be the start of a modern cold-war...