Rear tire change

Cleaner

I need to replace my rear tire. Anyone here know how to do this and are willing to help me? Or should I just take it to Honda Northwest and pay the $65 per hour fee + cost of the tire?

I don't know how to replace it but I am willing to come drink your beer and watch you struggle with it..... :cool:

+1 on talking to Yota or going to Iron Pony. Do you have the wheel off of the bike?

I don't know how to replace it but I am willing to come drink your beer and watch you struggle with it..... :cool:

+1 on talking to Yota or going to Iron Pony. Do you have the wheel off of the bike?

No, I don't have the wheel off. That's the problem. I don't know how to take the wheel off nor put it back on. I'd hate to be going 120 mph and realize my tire isn't on correctly.

No, I don't have the wheel off. That's the problem. I don't know how to take the wheel off nor put it back on. I'd hate to be going 120 mph and realize my tire isn't on correctly.

I'd be more than happy to come help you with that. Its cake. I'll show you so you can do it the next time.

It's cake as long as you have a rear stand to remove the wheel. If your time is worth saving you the $30 to change a tire, you can do the entire job yourself in about 1 hour time. The bead breaker and tire irons cost a total of $40 and you only buy them once. (bead breaker is home made).

I've changed my own tires so far and never had trouble with it so let me know if you need help.

That's the problem. I don't know how to take the wheel off nor put it back on.

I must be reading this wrong. I don't see Anthony not knowing how to take the wheel off. If I did read it right, it's simple man. One big nut, cotter pin and it's done. It's not much further from adjusting your chain in the "how to" department.

I must be reading this wrong. I don't see Anthony not knowing how to take the wheel off. If I did read it right, it's simple man. One big nut, cotter pin and it's done. It's not much further from adjusting your chain in the "how to" department.

Its true Ninja. I don't know how to change a motorcycle tire.

I hear yota can change tires.

No but seriously, $20 per tire off the bike is pretty cheap. If you ride the bike over and have someone follow with the tires it is more money for the obvious reasons of having to take the time to get the wheels off. If it was just me I would love to hook people up more but then I would be getting screwed out of my time... So its prolly a good thing its not just me. Have someone help you get your wheels off, borrow stand for a day if you dont have them, then bring the wheels over. If I start doing shit for free, its not fair to me... Not to sound like an ass at all. Its just the truth, happen to me last year a few times when I was driving around and working on people's shit. Got stiffed a few times.

Its just the truth, happen to me last year a few times when I was driving around and working on people's shit. Got stiffed a few times.

Bend over and I will stiff you again... hahahaha :D:bigfinger:

Its just the truth, happen to me last year a few times when I was driving around and working on people's shit. Got stiffed a few times.

Bend over and I will stiff you again... hahahaha :D:bigfinger:

By the way, I watched the vid you took from sunday.. There are some funny narration parts in there along with closeup footage of your beer can on a few occasions. :D

I may want you to change some tires over for me mid may. I've changed my own, but I don't want to mark up the new wheels when they come in. I'll try to get in touch with you once I get them.

Sounds good. Just let me know.

By the way, I watched the vid you took from sunday.. There are some funny narration parts in there along with closeup footage of your beer can on a few occasions. :D

haha. Yea, I started to drink cuz the filming was getting boring, then the camera somehow auto focused on the beer can? :dunno: Did I get some good video tho? I didnt watch any of it. I didnt want to have to rewind and fast forward and all that ghey shit. You should post some... :flag:

Sounds good. Just let me know.

haha. Yea, I started to drink cuz the filming was getting boring, then the camera somehow auto focused on the beer can? :dunno: Did I get some good video tho? I didnt watch any of it. I didnt want to have to rewind and fast forward and all that ghey shit. You should post some... :flag:

There is no vid that people would want to see, you basically got film of the esses, keyhole, and carousel. Not as interesting as a dash mounted cam. My form looks shit-tons better then last year.

Cool.Yea I guess there isnt much good shit. O well. Im thinking about getting a camera of some kind to get on the bike footage. Any one have recommendations?

+1... I'd like one mounted just for when I go on rides. Doesn't Born Sinner have one?