Rear tire change

Cleaner

speaking of tire changes...is it bad to use WD-40 to grease my axle rod? (I have them both out, but I just wanted to say rod :sexytime:)

I can't find the axle grease I bought a year or 2 ago...

WD40 is not grease and does not grease anything.. It displaces water, thats all

WD40 = Water Displacement 40th attempt.

It took them 40 try to come up with the stuff.

As an example, WD40 will actually break down grease.. Why do you think its so good to spray on your hands to clean them after working on the bike. OR to spray on a rag for your rims to get off chain lube

USE GREASE or Similar... You live a few blocks from me, Stop by with your axles.

WD40 is not grease and does not grease anything.. It displaces water, thats all

WD40 = Water Displacement 40th attempt.

It took them 40 try to come up with the stuff.

As an example, WD40 will actually break down grease.. Why do you think its so good to spray on your hands to clean them after working on the bike. OR to spray on a rag for your rims to get off chain lube

USE GREASE or Similar... You live a few blocks from me, Stop by with your axles.

so you'll grease my axle rods? :lol: that was too easy :)

WD 40 lubes chains per the can. Read it sometime. ;) 20,000miles with it on the 636 chain and had TONS of room for stretching which it never did hardly. Keep it clean, doesn't collect dirt like thick horsepower robbing wax too. Shit is the cats ass. If I could brush my teeth with it I would. :lol:

Oh...last night I just bought 2pack front and rear pilot powers from motosport.com with free 2day shipping. Yeeeeeeeeeah boy! 1000miles and my stock tires need replaced already! :eek: I love my new bike! :D