2016 season

Soren

I really doubt WERA does a National event there again.  What Evelyn did for us as racers was amazing.  She stepped up and the likes of Sean and Jim supported it along with the boys at AMA even on the VMD weekend.  The suck part is that decision cost WERA a boat load of money.  They really cannot gamble like that and I wouldn't fault them for saying good bye to it.  But, fingers are crossed...

An hour team endurance?  That's like a team sprint, not really an endurance race for the rider, only the bike.

Really enjoyed the 40 minute, hoping they have something similar or a team endurance that would have a similar segment.

Safety wire fork pinch bolts, rear axle, oil drain & fill plugs, oil filter, caliper bolts, exhaust hanger bolts, rearset peg/rearset bolts.....sure I'm forgetting something.

other than that, water/water wetter,.your PPE (helmet with current snell, full suit, boots, gloves, back protector) and a race license, you should be good to go

• Upvote 1

Yeah if feel pretty lame calling 20 and 40 min races endurance. Isnt that the length of a pro race? If its a legit team race count me in. Im sure I can convince some guys to hop on old misery and race around for a stint. 

And we could show a video of a near highside trying to keep up with musky and myself at VIR  :crazy:

Nah we each have our good tracks and bad tracks, as well as good and bad days. But we are pretty much within a second of each other at each track, and we arent even bringing Brandon in this. 

I dont think I have any video from the most recent weekend at PIRC full. I will look around on the cards but im pretty sure I broke all the go pro cases so I decided to not record anything. 

Edited by Jester_

Its going to be a fun year gentleman. I hope non of us blows a motor or gets paralyzed until we have accomplished our goals for the season.(knock on wood).  As long as I am faster then ron and that foul red head on the new course ill call it a success. 

i wish spec racing was more popular on big bikes.  I still think it would be awesome to have a "stock EX250" series, and run separate divisions for the 16" and 17" wheel models.  I mean race them at the same time, but score them separately.   Only mods allowed would be bodywork, spring, and jetting changes.  I'd even push for a spec tire, and try to get a series sponsor or bulk tire discount or something.

Do the same thing with first-gen SV's and F4i's, and enjoy the close racing in any class you want.

He is in one of Ryans videos. He gave his rear facing camera a wave as he passed on the outside of a turn.  :crazy:

7:20 and 9:00 are the highlights of that one....wish I knew Brad was back there, wouldn't have been cruising for the pits. 

You are all slow and embarrassments to the great sport of road racing.

I'll just have to get the dirt bike out and show you what embarrassment really looks like