Well, I tried.

Tonik

So last night I was at an ATM and hit it up for 60 bucks. It gave me a hundred. Receipt said 60. Now I honestly think some dumbass left 40 behind because I notice that there was 40 there in the bin pretty quick then the 60 showed up.

But either way it wasnt mine so today I called them. After 30 minutes of phone menu hell and 2 callbacks I said fuck it.

Gonna spend the 40 on lap dances at the spring OR get together in Windsor.

Which bank? I had a US bank one shoot my withdrawal out on the floor once

I was in line at a store today (long line elderly cashier) I see a guy near the entrance pickup a box(generic cd clock radio or something). He comes up behind me reeks of days old smoke as I lean out. He tells me "I'm trying to return this without a receipt, it came with no cord" 

I'm thinking I know this scam but what happens when they check the box and see the cord. And how safe is my wallet in my pocket under a long coat. And is he going to BS me the whole time we wait for the old cashier.

Yes

"You fitten to eat huh?""What do you do?" "Of yeah,my uncle owns a company Amerihealth"

Two more cashiers open up lines and I move to another one. He bolts out the front door and starts walking with his partner/lookout.

I figure one of the 4 workers up front saw what went down. It still takes a while to move up and I ask her if she saw it, nope.

They make everything hard for the customer -easy on the thieves.

Piling boxes over chest height right by the door.

Am I complicit for not yelling out. Race-iphobic for worrying what'd happen if his lines were true.