Old Squid in Cols

Zecho

I just posted an intro in the Cols section, but wanted to say hello here as well. I'm an old fart compared to some (most) of you and have only lived in Ohio for about 9 months. I just got a new bike after being married for 10 years and not being allowed to have one. So it's been 11 years since I owned a bike. I have an 01 929RR now that I'm trying to ride every free minute of the day. I'm in the Grove City/ South Columbus area, and look forward to running into you guys soon.

Life crisis? What is it? Can't be riding, because I consider it living, not a crisis. I consider a life crisis sitting on your ass waiting to die and doing nothing but lame boring shit. .....Life crisis? That's so cliche'. It's just a term that losers/dorks made up, or nurturing women that expect you to be up their ass their whole life.

I've never had a life crisis and I've BEEN riding with a wife too....lol

:D

oh man......you gotta pick up on intentions better. In no way was loser/dork relating to you brother. You crazy man, why would I call you that if I don't know you? lol I just meant that whoever created that lameass term "lifecrisis" was. :wink:

Welcome aboard dad!! Just messing. Glas to have you!! Sorry about the divorce situation... I may only be 21, but I know how it is having a woman telling you what you can and cant do. :(

If someone makes you stop doing what you love or like to do, then they're someone you shouldn't be with. Slavery ended a long time ago.

Its not too that extent, its more that I feel bad I am out riding and she is at home taking care of the new puppy.

haha...I'm glad my wife don't like people and likes to be home with our puppy. :D I don't like people much either, unless they make me laugh or ride sportbikes. I'm pretty biased..lol. I normally leave and she's still sleeping. Plus it should make you happy knowing your significant other is doing something that makes them happy. I never deny my wife from doing anything she wants too. We're best friends, so we love hanging together, unlike many other relationships. My relationship ROCKS! lol Damn...I love my wife! :banana:

Freedom truly ROCKS!