Apple Customer Letter

TimTheAzn

9 minutes ago, Chrome said:

I guess I just don't understand why they wouldn't just do it and keep it a secret. Not like the govt tells us everything to begin with. Case by case situations of course. 

Because the FBI is in the process of forcing access on the newer gen Iphones with this case. That is what Apple believes, and I tend to agree.

The government never told us about the back door in Juniper Networks, yet the hackers found out. Wasn't until they went public with it that it got traced back to the NSA. There are scary smart people banging on these systems 24/7 looking for this stuff.

• Upvote 3

It always cracks me up that when these people get shut down and have facts put right in front of their face (like your son did to them) they have no real response other than just saying no.  In that fox clip he explains that the court order mandates a backdoor be made for all iphones and the host just says no it doesnt.  The other guy tries to corner him with some doom and gloom question about family and friends being on a hit list in a phone and when David doesn't give him the answer he wants all he can say is oh that's just wonderful.  Congrats to your son for not losing his shit and telling them they are fucking idiots.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

He did email the producer and said f u, dont contact me for this show again.

As he should. I would want to punch that bitch in her face after trying to make him look like he doesn't know what he is talking about. good for him. He should hack her phone now for fun. 

It's growing...

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/02/23/doj-vs-apple-12-court-orders/

The U.S. Department of Justice is pursuing additional court orders that would force Apple to help federal investigators extract data from twelve other encrypted iPhones that may contain crime-related evidence, according to The Wall Street Journal.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, we all knew it would snowball. It's a shame, I've been moving away from paper and physical wallet/cards and towards e-everything on my phone. Now, I'm re-thinking that because eventually they are going to build a back door and there's gonna be hacking of epic proportions. I worry less about my privacy on the phone than I do all of my financial data.

• Upvote 1

It's amazing to me that in this day and age there are still so many people in positions of power completely clueless about technology and how it functions. This makes the select few in that same position who know exactly how things function extremely dangerous. 

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

I agree and would add there is no reason to think they know anything about anything. This is something you and I know about, so we caught them. They dont know jack shit about healthcare, farming, terrorists, China, making cars, finance, wall street, crime, poverty.....

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...