Hello!!

SchmuckGirl

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so.... are you hot?

We are all thinking it... i just said it.

Welcome aboard....and don't worry about all the crazy things written on here. They r all harmless once they see u in person.

But seriously dude.....her b/f is on the board. Show some respect. There are lots of girls that ride in Cols. Most of them simply don't post b/c they don't want to deal with crap like this.

Gotcha...yeah I'm a little slow....your name makes sense now.

I'm just teaching my g/f how to ride now...she'll be happy to hear there are some other female riders in the area.

Tell her she can definitely ride with me. I am slow and deliberate still so she won't have any trouble keeping up

Nice bike and welcome to the forum! Who's yellow bike is that next to yours?

Did you miss all the females on this board?? :eek:

More females the better!

Where do people keep getting all these cat pictures?

0165.jpg

But seriously dude.....her b/f is on the board. Show some respect. There are lots of girls that ride in Cols. Most of them simply don't post b/c they don't want to deal with crap like this.

Girl you know damn well new female = fresh meat on an internet forum!

Look at how you were called out on here. :lol:

But she right they are harmless!

Welcome to the fray! We absolutely need more schmucks around here to balance out the phucksticks like myself that are lying around.

And for what it's worth, I will just go on the assumption that she is a good lookin' girl. Ugly girls that ride motorcycles don't have boyfriends. They have backfat, and lots of free time on their hands.

Welcome to the fray! We absolutely need more schmucks around here to balance out the phucksticks like myself that are lying around.

And for what it's worth, I will just go on the assumption that she is a good lookin' girl. Ugly girls that ride motorcycles don't have boyfriends. They have backfat, and lots of free time on their hands.

Click on her myspace link...geesh....you've got to be the worst internet stalker ever! ;)

Did you miss all the females on this board?? :eek:

More females the better!

NO! I just don't want you ladies corrupting her riding...:lol:

Tell her she can definitely ride with me. I am slow and deliberate still so she won't have any trouble keeping up

Perfect!

Prat she was very well warned beforehand but she insisted hehe..... stubborn woman