Hello!!

SchmuckGirl

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didnt miss much, wait... yea you did! hahaha :lol: Really hot naked 18 yo chicks that CBRgizirl found. Cant believe she posted them. that was awesome. I think she was naked in one of them too, it was just her rear tho, so I couldnt tell 100% :D

You didnt miss much, wait... yea you did! hahaha :lol: Really hot naked 18 yo chicks that CBRgizirl found. Cant believe she posted them. that was awesome. I think she was naked in one of them too, it was just her rear tho, so I couldnt tell 100% :D

What can I say, I'm a lucky man.... :D

Did you miss all the females on this board?? :eek:

More females the better!

0165.jpg

Girl you know damn well new female = fresh meat on an internet forum!

Look at how you were called out on here. :lol:

But she right they are harmless!

Thanks PrincessPratt and CbrGirl....I was looking around for about a week or so before I joined so I was pretty convinced that everyone is down to earth and good natured. At the same time, everyone seems to have alot of fun!:)

Thanks PrincessPratt and CbrGirl....I was looking around for about a week or so before I joined so I was pretty convinced that everyone is down to earth and good natured. At the same time, everyone seems to have alot of fun!:)

CbrGirl + PrincessPratt =

crazy_combo.jpg

Oh carrie that pic looks just like my reilly bean. Now that pic ben posted was pretty funny though u have to admit. man I've been on the board WAY too much the last 2 days. :postwhore: Oh wait sorry that is NinjaNick's job. hehe.

FACT!!!!!