FS/FT Yugo SKS

vf1000ride

Looking to sell my Yugo Sks, asking $650 or negotiate on a trade for a generator.  Very nice condition, stocks stamped as seen in the pictures.  I got it as a new unfired gun around 12 years ago and have about 3k rounds through it.  Well cared for and cleaned.  Grenade sights work well.  The night sights are weak but all the phosphor is still on them.  All parts from the bolt, top cover, magazine, trigger group and stock are numbers matching.  Top wood hand-guard for whatever reason is not.  I know this seems a little high price wise but you are going to get the following added items with it.  A full 1000rnd case of Wolf 123gr hollow-points.  Fourteen 10rnd stripper clips.  90(or so) star crimped blanks for throwing grenades. And one very hard to use cleaning kit that goes in the stock. :)

IMG_5531.jpg

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz180/vf1000rider/back%20room/IMG_5531.jpg~original

IMG_5532.jpg

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz180/vf1000rider/back%20room/IMG_5532.jpg~original

IMG_20150111_230814251.jpgIMG_20160305_024404287_HDR.jpg

Forgot to put it in the first post.  It comes with 2 practice/dummy grenades and the fin kit so if you wanted to use the blanks, you can.  I fired the one and even holding at a fairly low angle it will go 100 yards.  Need lots of open space and very short grass or barren dirt to shoot these.  I was gonna paint it safety yellow if I ever tried it again as it took 45 minutes to find it the last time.  :)

IMG_20160305_154543700.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The weathers getting warmer, just think of all the range time you can have with all that ammo.  You could bump that trigger for hours.  :)  I looked it up for when I listed it on armslist, gun dates to 1969 if anybody was curious for the age of it.

• 1 month later...