TCX boots and Ducati street jacket...

Moto-Brian

Have a couple of pairs of TXC boots.  The first set is the older R-S2 design.  Basically, the toe box is a bit bigger and doesn't have the lace up system like the white pair does.  The white ones are 2016 design and the Ducati ones are 2015.  Both have the pump to fit design...

SIZE 46!  Crashed in the Ducati ones.  Nothing major, but ripped the toe slider off and is an easy fix.  I can probably get it free, but no promises.  Isn't much to fix...  Asking $225

White TCX is also the R-S2, but the new design.  Decreased the toe box size and has a new lace up system.  Boot fits a little smaller also.  SIZE 45!!!  These are damn near brand new.  Maybe worn 4 days at the track?  Did race in them but was never scuffed or crashed in.  You can see a small scuff from the shifter rubber cover.  These are like new...  Asking $275

Ducati:

Ducati%20TCX_zpsfknpjven.jpg

Ducati%20TCX%20damage_zpsehsglkdo.jpg

White set:

White%20TCX_zpsfq1d3mz4.jpg

White%20TCX%20scuff_zps7pn7rqmg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alrighty...

BOTH BOOTS FOR $350.  Buy both sets and use the red ones for street and the gorgeous white ones for track.  Share with your friends.  Keep a spare in your car to look baller.  Whatever you desire. 

BUY!!

ORRRRR...

Buy the Ducati red pair for $200 and get two pairs of free gauntlet gloves.  One pair is a set of Ducati gloves barely used.  I think I wore them once for a ride we had.  The second pair is a BRAND NEW set of Fieldsheer race gloves with stingray protection.  BOTH SIZE LG.