The Coop to become racetrack

max power

Sucks. The Coop was supposed to become a motorcycle park. Apparently the city didn't like that idea.... fuckers.

Really? Whats up with that? That would be cool, but there are probably more NAPCAR fans in C-bus than M/C racers. Was it supposed to be a road course or MX?

Really? Whats up with that? That would be cool, but there are probably more NAPCAR fans in C-bus than M/C racers. Was it supposed to be a road course or MX?

No, it was supposed to be like a giant MSF course sponsored by HD. You would've been able to take all kinds of different MC classes there, not just the basic or advanced, and it was all through the Ohio BMV.

Read something about it last year. It was going to be awesome.

it might give those kids in the neighborhood something to do....scary isnt it

I was born and lived the first few years of my life in that neighborhood. It isn't so bad. My grandparents still live down there. Some of the best bike racing happens right around the corner from my grandparents' actually.

Bruce Warner, who has lived in the neighborhood since the 1950s, is worried about noise.

"I hate to see the noise. There's going to be noise," Warner said.

someone should tell him that you hear noise, not see it.

No, it was supposed to be like a giant MSF course sponsored by HD. You would've been able to take all kinds of different MC classes there, not just the basic or advanced, and it was all through the Ohio BMV.

That would have been pretty cool. I used to ride with some guys who stunted in their big ass parking lot. It makes a decent drag strip, too..

This would be good if they make it into a racetrack and could bring in a lot of cash for Columbus if they can get NASCAR.

isnt "hardly" davidson charging like 250 bucks for the msf course of theirs. looks like the could afford it since the state only charges 25

1/2 mile oval seems too small to have anything big there... if they spend all that money they might as well make it worth it.

ahhheeem Bristol!!!! dude thats the best race in the nascar season

yeah but i dont see this place being that big. maybe we can get a busch race or something lol. still, bristol holds 170,000 people or so, plus has a shitload of room around it for RVs, parking, camping etc etc etc...

also, when they showed this on the news the other night, they showed some drawings, and it looked like it had a road course too. they called it a "motorsports complex", so cross your fingers motorcyclists. maybe we will have our day in the sun there too :)

also, that 10tv article makes it sound like residends are dead set against it, but on the news (4 iirc) they talked to like 5 people who all said they thought it was awesome.