Gauging interest - Pittsburgh tunnel blast

cptchaos

Greetings OR, I'm moving to Columbus in a few weeks and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a trip to Pittsburgh, PA for the sole purpose of being noisy in some of their tunnels sometime this summer? It's a fair amount of slab there and back but I was thinking an early departure, a couple of tunnels, lunch there and then back in the afternoon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yea and you could pick up 250 in Dennison and take it to Cadiz and then pick up 22 to Pittsburgh.250 goes past the Tappan Lake region and is pretty nice..I got stock pipes so I probably wouldn't make much noise but back in my truck driving days I could wake up the tunnel with my air horn and engine brake.Some of us never grow up.lol.Hey you guys why the  small file size for attachments on this site?I'm guessing it's due to the expense of the site's administrator. How do you post photos with your reply? I guessing you just attach a link to the photo.I don't know much about this stuff.

54 minutes ago, trentwilson43056 said:

How do you post photos with your reply? I guessing you just attach a link to the photo.I don't know much about this stuff.

The best bet is to paste a link to the photo.  You need the full link, so it has  jpg or png or something like that on the end.  The three letters that say what kind of image it is so: On a PC you would right click the image and select 'Copy image address'.  then just paste it in.

....https://fronterasblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/cadiz1.jpg....

Without the dots becomes:

cadiz1.jpg

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, trentwilson43056 said:

Yea and you could pick up 250 in Dennison and take it to Cadiz and then pick up 22 to Pittsburgh.250 goes past the Tappan Lake region and is pretty nice..I got stock pipes so I probably wouldn't make much noise but back in my truck driving days I could wake up the tunnel with my air horn and engine brake.Some of us never grow up.lol.Hey you guys why the  small file size for attachments on this site?I'm guessing it's due to the expense of the site's administrator. How do you post photos with your reply? I guessing you just attach a link to the photo.I don't know much about this stuff.

Yea, host the image on a photo sharing site like photobucket.  Then copy the direct image link and (on desktop) in the lower right corner it says "Insert Other Media".  Click that and "insert img from URL", then paste the URL.  Your image will display in the post. 

19 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Click that and "insert img from URL", then paste the URL

With a direct link you don't need to use insert img from URL.  Just paste it in the message box as you type.  It will instantly display unless you f'd it up.

• Upvote 1