Need some help

Tstang429

Had a set of tires mounted last season. Had a small vibration after the mounting. Was wondering if someone here can possibly check the balance. I have new bearings to throw in if needed but really didn't want to tear it down if its just a balance issues. This is on my Kawasaki 454. Also noticed the one fork looks to be leaking so going to need the forks rebuilt in the near future. IF some one has a good recommendation as to who may want to take this work on on an older bike let me know. Wanna get out and meet some other riders who wouldn't mind riding with an old cruiser bike. I am in the Parma area but ill ride it out anywhere within an hour.

Parma is a bit of a haul from my place in massillon and I don't have equipment to balance a tire but a shop very near to my place does. I can totally rebuild your forks, just get seals and fork oil for your bike and bring them with you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys sorry for any reply delays. A few days after this my wife's car was backed into. Insurance totaled it out been dealing with the car situation for a while. once i get that all squared away ill hit someone up and see whats i can work out.