Enclosed trailer use 6/17-6/20ish

madcat6183

Sorry to ask but anyone have an enclosed trailer I could borrow Father's Day weekend?  I tried to rent from Uhaul and it was a disaster last weekend, showed up to get the rental and was told it was in Grove City, NOT the facility I requested to rent from 10 minutes from me, but 30 more minutes away.

Willing to pay $, beer, ammo, whatever.  Just would prefer to give someone on OR something vs. that company.  Just making a quick trip to Michigan to finish cleaning out the cottage and need something at least 6/5x10. 

I have tons of experience towing, if in doubt ask around.  I tow a 36ft 5th wheel toy hauler all summer, and had an enclosed before(never should have sold that).  I just don't need to take the toy hauler up there as it's way overkill.  F250 diesel tow vehicle with brake controller.

Located in Cbus for the most part, trying not to drive too far to grab it as I have to return it too lol

Thanks