2 Track Day Weekends for the Price of 1!

whatnow

Have you guys heard about about the incredible deal from Sportbike Track Time?
You can get 2 track day weekends for the price of 1!!

All have to do is hold a current STT membership, purchase the Blackhawk Farms Raceway weekend September 10-11 OR NCM Motorsports Park weekend July 23-24 and you will get Talladega GP Raceway Oct 9-10 weekend for FREE!!

I was just told this so I wanted to let you guys know now before spots start to fill! I'm sure this will fill up pretty fast with this deal.

Click here for purchase details

Edited by whatnow

16 hours ago, rusty said:

Or you can sign up with midwest track day and save big.our days at NCM are $125 cheaper for weekend, road America $ 220 less and it's on weekend.

Hey Rusty,

Hey buddy. I don't know why you'd come and rain all over my post. I have never done that to anyone in any forum. If you would like your own thread and promote MTD please do so with the knowledge that I would never incorporate STT in the information you're sharing with others that do track days. 

In addition, I don't think your information is accurate. Take for example, what MTD offers on NCM  per the website

Early Registration $210/day - $375/weekend
Standard Registrations $235/day - $425/weekend

and this is what STT offers on NCM for STT members
$460.00

Not certain how you obtained 125 dollar difference in either category.

Riders that enjoy STT or MTD do so because of personal choice. I would hope that all could be happy and share in what we are all really here for; the friends, the family, and the fun a track day offers.

In closing, I wish you well, thank you for reading my reply, and if I did something inappropriate please let me know.
  • Upvote 3

I thought this is open forum.don't take things personally.I was going on stt non member prices.you make post and I respectfully disagree. What's wrong with saying you can ride with other organizations for less?