The Lube! 29 June 2016

Vagabound

Trying to get back into the Moto scene. Rear tire replaced and I'm ready to get out and about. This forum use to represent at the Quaker Steak and Lube bike night. Do we still have a presence? Anyone want to join this Wednesaday?   

3 hours ago, Idiot said:

I'll probably stop by this week.  I've never been to a Quaker Steak and Lube, and I've never been to a "bike night" of any kind.

U keep breaking all stereotypes the OR community had. 

On 6/28/2016 at 8:37 AM, Danimal said:

I'll be there around 6:30

The columbus one or the Valley View one? I think these people are in columbus? 

Wouldnt put it past you to ride down to columbus for some ribs tho. :)

2 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

Well that bike night changed, the Harley's took over. Still ran into some board members! Plus I might of met a like minded riding partner, so all wasn't lost.  

Riding partner?  <Insert gay pirate joke here>      Not that there is anything wrong with that! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Wojo72 said:

Riding partner?  <Insert gay pirate joke here>      Not that there is anything wrong with that! 

Pfft, I'm to old to care anymore. If you can ride you can ride. Hate waiting for people to catch up. Then waiting for them to smoke a cigarette, then check their phone, blah blah blah. 

Just now, 0hi0 said:

Pfft, I'm to old to care anymore. If you can ride you can ride. Hate waiting for people to catch up. Then waiting for them to smoke a cigarette, then check their phone, blah blah blah. 

I thought about heading there tonight but I would have had to park my beater Camry by Target and walk over.  Takes some of the fun out of it.  I talk shit about QSL bike night all of the time but I enjoy  checking out the bikes.  People watching can be amusing too.  

4 minutes ago, Wojo72 said:

I thought about heading there tonight but I would have had to park my beater Camry by Target and walk over.  Takes some of the fun out of it.  I talk shit about QSL bike night all of the time but I enjoy  checking out the bikes.  People watching can be amusing too.  

Got that straight! Seen some "ole ladies" straight out of Sons of Anarchy! 

16 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

The text inside of the brackets didn't show up when reading this on Tapatalk for android.   It must not like the special characters.