Pennsylvania Roads?

Mary#17

Are there any fun roads in PA?  We usually do a 3 day ride once a year to WV but with all that destruction down there, I'm not sure if that's a good idea. So looking for alternatives and suggestions. Thanks!

Not as fun or good as WV. But north of Johnstown is decent, and you can hit the flight 93 memorial. 381 south off the turnpike is good, and you can hit Falling Water, the Frank Lloyd Wright house which is epic. Even just the cheap self guided grounds tour rocks.

Allegenny Forest os ok.

Other than that you got to get all the way over to Hagerstown for the good stuff.

It's a short run but close to my house. Rt 27 from meadville to Titusville is pretty good. I often run that to 666 and its ok. It takes u into allegheny as Tonik mentioned. There are some other roads by Bradford that I have run as well. I believe @Danimal has run a few routes into PA. He may be able to help. I would agree with Tonik that nothing I have run in PA is as good as WV or even SE Ohio for that matter.