Neo 7-8 - short notice short run

NinjaDoc

Any one interested in a short run for about 100-150 miles today, I am thinking of leaving around 3pm and coming back by 6-7. Plenty of good fun roads around columbiana and south itself to have fun. Eg 164 646 etc. if at all any interest let me know, sorry I know this is very very very late notice 

Edited by NinjaDoc

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

We should start calling you Bad325......

I know where you live. I will liberate that sweet sweet honda sport touring machine from its dungeon if you're not careful

Just now, Bad324 said:

I know where you live. I will liberate that sweet sweet honda sport touring machine from its dungeon if you're not careful

Have you been to my new house? :dunno:

Someone needs to liberate the damn thing. It's so dusty right now sitting in my garage.

41 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Have you been to my new house? :dunno:

Someone needs to liberate the damn thing. It's so dusty right now sitting in my garage.

damnit no

It was rarely dusty in my ownership...............

......the cover helped greatly :D

Edited by Bad324

1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

damnit no

It was rarely dusty in my ownership..................

......the cover helped greatly :D

The cover goes on the trumpet...er is supposed to, if I ever stop riding the damn thing.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Buy it, one of the best sounding motorcycles and comfortable and fun and good looking and reliable and ... List goes on :) 

i wish some of u folks were living around here to go out and ride now and then on short notice. 

Going to try and ride tomorrow afternoon as well. 

The one in Tims garage is damn near perfectly modded version of a 6th gen. All it needs is a throttle lock, a better seat and hard bags to be perfect

fuck I want it back 

Id love it,. But I'm cash poor.

I have 3 bikes. The kaw 750 twin I bought to fix and sell, the old cb750 I built and never ride and my bandit. I love the bandit. The suspension and power mods make it one hell of a bike, but I've always  been infatuated with the v4...