Amazon Prime Day

Casper

1 hour ago, redkow97 said:

Didn't buy anything yesterday, but Prime is the shit.

$80/year for free shipping pays for itself quickly, and 2-day shipping is awesome.  They make their money off me when I pay $6 to rent Zoolander fucking 2 for 48 hours though.  I always rationalize it by saying, "eh... $6 is less than I'd spend on a beer and a burger, and I stayed in instead."

yup the $80 is definitely worth it between the free shipping (I usually surpass that amount in a month), the discounts on the subscribe n save items, the prime video my wife uses for a few of her shows and the unlimited photo cloud storage which I use to back up all of our photos.

30 minutes ago, redkow97 said:

I didn't know about the cloud storage.  I need ot stop storing pics in my Apple cloud.  filing up my phone.

that's exactly why I started using it. My wife got an Iphone 5c and it kept saying storage almost full because she like 1000 pictures on it. So I gave the amazon service a shot so she could get them off her phone and in to the app. Works like a charm