My season is over

Tpoppa

Sorry to hear that man.  If you do need additional surgery, I hope they get this shit fixed for you once and for all, especially with a new riding season kicking off.  I remember missing the second half of a riding season from after my accident and it was pure agony, so I know what you are going through.  Do you know what cased it to get reinjured?

• 2 weeks later...

So good news, kinda...

I have milder tearing this time and a shit ton of tendonitis.  Not great, but no surgery is required.

I need rest and then rehab.  Beats the hell out of a metal plate and a big ass screw in my forearm.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

That's not what she said.

tumblr_noenylQkFh1s8njeuo1_500.gif

You're probably right. 

I'll have to ask her.  Or the two 28 y/o I was seeing before that...or maybe the one that's 22 who badly wants to hang out:dunno:

I need a nap.

1 minute ago, Tpoppa said:

You're probably right. 

I'll have to ask her.  Or the two 28 y/o I was seeing before that...or maybe the one that's 22 who badly wants to hang out:dunno:

I need a nap.

Do any of these fine ladies have yellow fever?

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

You're probably right. 

I need a nap.

:getwell: and where's the TTIWWP emoticon?

3 hours ago, ScubaCinci said:

A pic of your girlfriend? Yep. She looks like my mistress with less more stitches.

Answering the bartender why you're pouring a beer on your right hand "trying to get your date drunk."
Answering the bartender why you're pouring a beer on you left hand "looking for a threesome."

Edited by Fin