A few hours of freedom

TheLongWay

I tend to find a few hours of freedom here and there on a regular basis, so rather than do something productive I take off for a little 2 wheel therapy. This has led to a lot of all day rides because I can't seem to find my way home. Yesterday, after getting the wife's list complete, I headed south east and picked up 312 off 664 outside of Bremen. 312 to 93 is short but nice. Solid pavement, good curves, no traffic, but watch for the fresh horse crap. There are a few turns that have intersecting roads following hills, which if you aren't paying attention could be mistaken as the road you want to be on.  Hung a left on 93 and immediately jumped off on 668. 668 was similar to 312; smooth, nice curves, and hills. Once 668 hits 37 I hung a right to New Lex where I picked up 13 heading north. At the top of the hill I hung a left on Old Somerset Rd, which is a hidden little stretch that dumps you back on 13 just outside of Somerset. It's OH383 if you're heading south on 13 and well worth taking an extra 15 or 20 minutes to ride between towns. After getting fed up with the traffic jam in the round-about I headed east on 22 then picked up 668 (which is tore up but still fun, there always seems to be Amish kids out that get a kick out of waving at bikes) to 204 (smooth, clean, and fast) west bound towards home. 

I know it's a long drawn out rendition of 3 less traveled roads that I enjoyed, but I'm sitting here waiting on my truck with nothing better to do. 

• Upvote 1