Mid-Ohio - Labor Day Sept. 5th

Perception

Just signed up to do a track day at Mid-Ohio on Monday September 5th. I know it's Labor Day so a lot of people will probably be doing other stuff, but maybe there are some people like me who will finally have a quiet and open weekend.

It will actually be my first track day. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to get my bike there, as I don't have a trailer or know of anyone that does.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Perception said:

It will actually be my first track day. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to get my bike there, as I don't have a trailer or know of anyone that does.

Might be a slight chance I'll be there seeing how the family is still in Texas. Currently I only have a hitch carrier, however if you find a trailer I'll tow you up there. (U-Haul). I'm in Powell. You taking the 300?

• Upvote 1

On 8/26/2016 at 7:14 AM, Vagabound said:

Might be a slight chance I'll be there seeing how the family is still in Texas. Currently I only have a hitch carrier, however if you find a trailer I'll tow you up there. (U-Haul). I'm in Powell. You taking the 300?

Yeah gonna be taking the 300. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up in the corners because I know I'll be getting passed in the straights.

But that would be awesome, I'm actually just right over by Polaris. I'll start looking into Uhaul trailers tomorrow.

Hey guys, I'm signing up for this event as well.

It's also going to be my first event and I've already made arrangements to pick up a Uhaul pickup truck and a trailer with ramp on Sunday. 

If anyone wants to split it with me that would be awesome!  

I'm located in Dublin

Edited by Ravi Gattamaraju

14 minutes ago, Ravi Gattamaraju said:

Hey guys, I'm signing up for this event as well.

It's also going to be my first event and I've already made arrangements to pick up a Uhaul pickup truck and a trailer with ramp on Sunday. 

If anyone wants to split it with me that would be awesome!  

I'm located in Dublin

if you're for sure going I would gladly split the cost with you. It sounded like vagabound wasn't 100% sure so I don't want him to feel obligated to take me if he can't make it. 

3 minutes ago, Perception said:

if you're for sure going I would gladly split the cost with you. It sounded like vagabound wasn't 100% sure so I don't want him to feel obligated to take me if he can't make it. 

Sweet
Unless something goes terribly wrong when I'm swapping pads tomorrow, I'm going. 

On 8/26/2016 at 7:14 AM, Vagabound said:

Any chance you registered for this and are still going?