Looking for others to ride along

John Sneeringer

Hi folks.Live in Westerville and ride an ST1300. I'm 46 and have been riding since I was about 10. Haven't ridden nearly as much as I would like in the last couple of years as my friends have sold off their bikes and I've been busy with family and work. 

Are there any others in Columbus area who ride sport tourers that want to meet up for a weekend ride? Been trying to find a small group to ride with for some time.

Edited by John Sneeringer

Welcome, this site is full of predominantly sport touring guys (sports bike with saddle bags) with handful of trackies and pinch of cruisers. I should emphasize sport I guess since, we all usually at least start the ride with medium pace scenic concept and then flourish from there :trollface:

come to epic ride, meet many folks and choose the personality you can click (clique)with. Epic ride is like speed dating and this site is almost..... :eharmony: for riders. You will find folks to ride with for sure. See you soon John 

edit: ps average age of the regulars is 35+ :) so no worries about age too. 

Edited by NinjaDoc